From the Daily Star Oct. 4, 1907
The money for the window (Deborah and Barak) was raised by Mrs. John T. Goolrick. The money came from the Mary Washington Monument Association and the Daughters of the American Revolution. The window cost approximately $1,000. Mrs. Goolrick was also instrumental in the formation of the Mary Washington Monument association which created that monument that was dedicated in 1894.
From the DAR
From DAR documentation, the Betty Washington Lewis Chapter of the Daughters of the American Revolution (active 1900-1910) that placed the window in honor of Mary Ball Washington. Mrs. Goolrick was a regent in the organization in 1900. A later chapter the Washington-Lewis Chapter was founded in 1922 in order to raise money to buy Kenmore which was for sale. The money was raised, Kenmore was purchased and saved. The Kenmore Ladies Association was formed and it was this group, mostly the same ladies in 1922, that maintained the property.